|If you are planning a visit to Margaret River, check out Gracetown. Only 20 minutes from Margaret River, Gracetown puts you within easy reach of the region’s award winning restaurants, premium wineries, boutique breweries and gourmet local produce stores.|
Sheltered by the long sweeping curve of Cowaramup Bay, Gracetown is one of the few spots along the Margaret River coast that offers perfectly calm shallows for swimming, as well as world-class ‘big wave’ action on its outlying surf breaks.
We have found the perfect place to stay while you explore – check out the Gracetown Caravan Park – they have lots of options to choose from: cabins, campsites, chalet’s, powered sites and GLAMPING!
|Gracetown Caravan Park is loaded with all the facilities your family needs – plus FREE WiFi!|
Pop in and say G’day to Laura and the team… – www.gracetowncaravanpark.com.au –
- Free undercover Gas BBQs
- Campers Kitchen
- Clean Amenities
- Baby Bath
- Modern Laundry with Dryers
- Boat Parking
- Shop with Bread, Milk, Ice, Icecreams and other Conveniences
- Tour Booking information and booking services
- Wifi Internet
- Childrens Playground
- Various Sporting Facilities – Free 18 Hole Mini Golf, Tennis court, Basketball court and Volleyball court.
- Outdoor Movie Cinema – runs from Late September until Late April
- Summer Holidays – Slippery slide and jumping pad up every Day!