Awards & Achievements
- 2019 Perth Caravan & Camping Show – BEST Lifestyle Products Stand Award
- 2019 Victorian Caravan, Camping & Touring Supershow Stand Award – BEST CAMPING PRODUCTS
- 2019 Moira Shire Business Awards – Finalist Retail
- 2017/18/19 What’s Up Downunder – featured nationally in 23 episodes of Channel 10 program
- 2018 Finalist Excellence in Dealership/Retailer of the Year – Caravan Industry Association of Victoria
- 2018 Feedspot Top 10 Australian Camping Blogs
- 2018 Winﬁelds Outdoors Top 8 Caravanning & Camping Blogs Worldwide
- 2017 Winﬁelds Outdoors Top 8 Caravanning & Camping Blogs Worldwide
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH US?
- Ambassador Program – Reviews & Social Media influencer marketing for your business, service, product, experience!
- Affordable Advertising – EDM’s, Website, Digital Magazine, FB Group – Aussie Big Lappers
- THREE popular platforms – Caravanning with Kids, Travelling with Kids & Caravanning with Pets
- CONTACT the team today – email@example.com
TV: NEW AGE CARAVANS Snowy River Series – Guest Host – May 2017 – What’s Up! Downunder – TV SHOW – 3 Episodes
TV: SUMMER SERIES – 2016/2017 – What’s Up! Downunder – TV SHOW – 6 Episodes
CARAVANNING AUSTRALIA MAGAZINE
Winter 2015 Edition
Read all about it HERE
SHEPPARTON NEWS – WEEKEND FEATURE
Saturday 18th of July 2015
Adele & Ashlee (7) were interviewed by journalist Sionnie Kelly from the Shepparton News. A wonderful feature about the Family Travel Journals, how they were created, the families love of journalling their adventures and how they are proudly Australian made, printed using Willprint Pty Ltd in Shepparton.
BORDER CARAVAN & CAMPING EXPO HANDOUT
Friday 14th of August 2015
It was a lovely surprise to find a fabulous article about our Travel Journals in the handout newspaper given to over 11,000 visitors to the Border Caravan & Camping Expo in Wodonga.
ABC Murray Goulburn Albury/Wodonga Radio
Saturday 16th of August 2015
Super Radio interview with Ray Terrill from ABC Radio, bright and early on Day 2 of the Border Caravan & Camping Expo. Was great to chat about our Travel Journals and the wonderful event in Wodonga. Ray was interested in how it all began and loved that we were pretty local to the area with our little shop in Numurkah – Little Bags of Magic Numurkah Store.
Gosford Caravan & Camping Show
28th – 30th of August 2015
WOW… fantastic full page advert in the Gosford Show handout…We had an amazing time at this event, met so many travelling families and spread the word about our Travel Journals and all our other goodies…check them all out in our online shop.
MORNINGTON PENINSULA KIDS